Michelle received her J.D. from William Mitchell College of Law in 1992 and her B.A. from Carleton College in 1989. During law school, she worked at the U.S. Attorneys’ Office and private law firms. Michelle is admitted to practice in the states of Minnesota and Missouri and has also been admitted in the United States District Courts for the District of Minnesota and the Eastern District of Missouri.
Michelle has been selected to speak at continuing education courses and seminars and has been repeatedly named a Rising Star by Super Lawyers®.
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota Association for Justice
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Missouri State Bar
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals Bar Association
- Brunell v. Kyle, 2007 WL 1121362 (Minn. Ct. App. 2007)
- Camacho v. Todd and Leiser Homes, 706 N.W.2d 49 (Minn. 2005)
- Ray v. Dronen, 2005 WL 757931 (Minn. Ct. App. 2005)
- Miller v. State Farm Insurance, 2004 WL 948377 (Minn. Ct. App. 2004)
- Smith v. State Farm Fire and Cas. Co., 656 N.W.2d 432 (Minn. Ct. App. 2003)
- NAB Asset Venture II v. Lenertz, Inc., 1998 WL 422207 (Minn. Ct. App. 1998)