Kari focuses her practice on civil litigation, primarily involving insurance coverage, business litigation, products liability and personal injury matters. She has extensive insurance coverage and litigation experience, and has represented clients in a variety of general litigation matters, including construction and commercial truck claims.
She is admitted to practice in Minnesota and Wisconsin state and federal courts. Kari is currently a member of the Minnesota State Bar Association (MSBA), Ramsey County Bar Association (RCBA) and the International Association of Arson Investigators.
Kari received her J.D. from William Mitchell College of Law, where she was a staff member of the law review, and her B.A. from the University of Minnesota. In her free time, she likes gardening, cooking, watching basketball and spending time with her family.
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- Bundul v. Travelers Indem. Co., 753 N.W.2d 761 (Minn. Ct. App. 2008) (Minnesota No Fault Automobile Insurance Act; insurance coverage)
- Minnesota State Bar Association (MSBA)
- Ramsey County Bar Association (RCBA)
- International Association of Arson Investigators
- Time Was on Nationwide’s Side, MB Legal News – January, 2014