Hahn Pham is an associate in HKM’s Civil Litigation Group, focusing on toxic tort and insurance related litigation.
Before joining HKM, Hahn worked at two litigation firms where he represented insurers and commercial entities before workers' compensation courts, as well as in state, and federal courts. Hahn has litigated matters concerning arson, insurance fraud, workers' compensation issues, commercial condominium disputes, and statutory bad faith under Minn. Stat. § 604.18.
Hahn is licensed to practice law in Minnesota and in the Federal District Court of Minnesota.
Hahn received his J.D. from the University of Minnesota School of Law and his B.A. in Political Science from the University of Minnesota. He served as an Adjunct Legal Writing Instructor to first year law students at the University of Minnesota Law School (AY 2017-2018).
In his free time, Hahn enjoys spending time with his close-knit circle of friends and family. Hahn is also an avid fitness-enthusiast, enjoys crafting new healthy recipes, and trying new exercise regimens.
- Minnesota State Bar Association (MSBA)
- In the Wake of Garlock – More than A Quarter of U.S. States Have Adopted Asbestos Claims Transparency Legislation - August 7, 2018
- Will the #MeToo Movement Bring Legislative Change to Minnesota Employment Laws?, May 23, 2018
- The Supreme Court Continues to Shrink States' Personal Jurisdiction Authority Over Non-Resident Defendants, November 10, 2017
- A Food Labeling Fight and Its Ripple Effects, Minnesota State Bar Association Food, Drug and Device Section, May 15, 2015.